PL8PIC is currently looking for:
Two (2) Social Media Interns. Please note, these are unpaid internships
Social Media Intern job summary
Our digital marketing firm is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites, and be willing to learn the how our website https://www.pl8pic.com and app work as part of a new social network. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an exciting startup organization are encouraged to apply.
Social Media Intern responsibilities and duties
- Help in the creation of alerts and articles on our website
- Develop original and engaging blog and social media content.
- Develop digital flyers and digital posters for content
- Provide support to marketing and higher management.
- Help make initial contact with persons needing assistance.
- Monitor analytics in social media and website to help improve performance
- Assist in regular updates and feedback to users through our website and across our social networks
Social Media Intern qualifications and skills
- Background in writing or communication. Bachelor degree preferred but not required
- In-depth experience of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google+
- Preferred experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Knowledge of MS Paint or Photoshop or a strong desire to learn
- Upbeat personality and ability to empathize with others.
If you believe you have the skills necessary, please consider joining our team. Send your resume and/or a really awesome letter detailing your skills and desire to help others to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please watch this page for updates
LAST UPDATED: February 10, 2017