Helpful tips for using PL8PIC
1. Take your pictures in a well lit area.
You can use the flash on your cell phone, but be careful of the glare.
2. Don't be too close or too far away from the vehicle. A distance of 4-6 feet works best.
Being close to the license plate helps.
3. Don't attempt to use PL8PIC while driving.
Don't ever use your cell phone or PL8PIC while driving.
4. Don't use PL8PIC in inclement weather.
Weather conditions will affect image quality and scan results.
5. Keep your cell phone steady when using PL8PIC.
A steady set of hands will deliver much better results shaky/unsteady hands.
If you have any technical issues, please contact our support team. The support teams is available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST at: email@example.com